About this Symposium
This one-day live CME activity, aimed at neuroscience professionals – including physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and physical therapists – will explore latest advances and current trends in neurology. Presentations will address the most current information which may be consolidated for physicians and healthcare professionals in advancing proper diagnosis and best treatment modalities.
Date: December 17, 2022
How Do I Register?
Physicians - $150
Advanced Practice Providers - $50
Nurses, Physical Therapists, Medical Assistants, Research Coordinators - $25
Trainees, Students, Residents - $0
Neuroscience professionals – including physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, allied health care professionals, and physical therapists
- Apply strategies to work-up patients with dementia.
- Analyze efficacy and risks of new pharmacological therapies for the treatment and management of multiple sclerosis (MS) and neuromyelitis optica (NMO).
- Differentiate various treatment options for TACs and utilize best options for treating specifc types of TAC.
- Interpret the wide range of possible causes of optic neuropathy.
- Describe the rationale and procedure behind MRgFUS, and to be able to recognize appropriate candidates which may be referred for this procedure.
- Distinguish the causes of ataxia with emphasis on genetic ataxias and most effective treatment options.
- Identify the appropriate use of Tenecteplase in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke.
- Interpret the wide range of possible causes and appropriate evaluation of myositis.
- Describe the current understanding of clinical features, risk factors, and pathophysiological processes of neurological long-COVID sequelae.