Brain Summit 2023 Symposium: Current Trends in Neurology is a one-day live CME activity designed for neuroscience professionals including physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and physical therapists to explore latest advances and current trends in neurology clinical practice and patient care. Speakers will discuss common clinical challenges for advancing proper diagnosis and best treatment modalities across a wide spectrum of neurological disorders.
- Analyze efficacy and risks of new pharmacological therapies for the treatment and management of MG.
- Evaluate appropriate diagnostic imaging study for patients with neurological disorders.
- Recognize patterns on imaging studies to accurately diagnose and treat patients.
- Identify patients that will have a high yield from genetic testing.
- Discuss epilepsy management based on genetic testing.
- Differentiate types of genetic variation and their impact on diagnosis.
- Recognize at-risk family members and the importance of cascade testing.
- Examine management of seizures, headache, myasthenia gravis and multiple sclerosis in pregnancy.
- Examine the diagnosis and management autoimmune encephalitis.
- Examine the management of strokes with aleteplase and tenecteplase.
- Examine how cerebellar neuromodulation influences the pathological abnormalities of movement disorders.
- Discuss RBD as a significant risk factor of, and predictor for, neurogenerative disease.
- Review the diagnostic approach and criteria for differentiating between Alzheimer’s Disease and non-Alzheimer's Disease dementia.